Saturday, April 8, 2017

Purple and green

Hello and welcome to all my very talented friends and visitors!
Happy Saturday!!!

Today, I want to sharing with you a card using Year of Flowers 2 set from Flourshes LC. This week Friends of Flourishes DT theme is 'Purple and green' so I made this card.

Here is my card : 



Be sure to stop by the rest of the friends of Flourishes DT blog to see what they have to share with you today.

                   Gloria (That's me.)

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

I'm entering this card these challenges :

Love To Scrap Challenge #96 - Girlz Rule!
Send A Smile 4 Kids - For moms or special Females
A blog named Hero challenge - Anything goes
Addicted to Stamps - Anything goes
  
Happy crafting!


7 comments:

  1. Wow, love this floral and how you have colored it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were both thinking Pansies from Year of Flowers. Love the boldness of your colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous. You have colored the flowers beautifully. Happy to see you back with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The boldness of your flower is just beautiful, I love the vibrancy of the image.
    Thanks for joining us at ATSM
    Elaine DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at Love To Scrap Challenge Blog!
    ~DT Sherry x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, love the bold color you used. I could not help but to see you had a house fire. So happy that you and your family are ok. I pray you didn't have to much damage. Thanks for joining A Blog Named Hero.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card and flowers---Thank you for joining us at Love To Scrap
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete